Ethical Code | Ethics Line
edenor has developed an Ethical Code that applies to all its employees and members of the Board of Directors and the Supervisory Committee, and governs the conducts and relationships in the work environment of the company.
Edenor makes available to employees, suppliers and other related parties Ethics Line edenor, a secure and confidential channel to report a conduct contrary to our Ethical Code.
If you have knowledge about conducts such as:
- Bribery or irregular business practices
- Theft or fraud involving employees or suppliers
- Harassment, mistreatment or discrimination
- Conflicts of interest
- Disclosure or misuse of Company information
- Alteration of financial information and accounting records
- Failure to comply with laws and regulations
- Other conduct contrary to our Ethical Code